Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Dinner

As I stated in my last post, Misty was going to make pan seared tilapia covered with a lemon basil butter sauce for dinner tonight, so I though I would share it with everyone on-line.  It was very delicious!

Pan Seared Tilapia

She also made a strawberry walnut salad, which also tasted very good.  Between me and the kids, there were no left overs of the fish or salad.  


Strawberry Walnut Salad


Don's 1st bowl of salad

When it comes to food, both Misty and I are pretty good cooks with my speciality being grilling, while Misty does most of the indoor cooking and baking to include cookies and cakes.  She made some banana nut bread this morning, which also did not make it past lunch.  If I had been on the ball I would have taken a picture of it, but was too late.

Misty could grill if she wanted to, just like I can bake when I really want too, but if you do not like doing it, then you probably will not be as good at it either.

Today has been a very lazy Sunday for the most part with Monday creeping up around the corner.  I have May end-of-month processing to work on first thing in the morning, which will take up most of my day, so will be pretty busy, but that is better than not having anything to do.  That makes for a very long and boring day.

I am really hoping that I get a call from Smitty saying everything has been ordered and that they will be ready to fix up our vehicle Tuesday or Wednesday.

Well Misty took the kids to the pool, so I thought I would get on the laptop and do a quick post, but my time is running out because I still have to clean up the mess from dinner.  Sometimes Misty cleans up after she cooks, just as I will do, but then other times I clean up if she cooks and vice versa.  I need to get off of the laptop and start cleaning or I will run out of time.

Dishes to wash

Don

Home is where the slides are out!













No comments:

Post a Comment